Tuesday, February 26, 2008

South African Adventures

Tues, Feb. 26 @ 12:45

I'm going to post just a quick note to let everyone know that I am doing great, even in rough water. I had been composing a post off-line because I had so much to say about South Africa & wouldn't you know it, the word doc is gone that I had been working on for 2 days. I was composing on the laptop desk top and I was having some difficulty in saving the last paragraph (and I had written almost two pages!) and then poof, it disappeared completely. So I'll begin again when I have the chance. The days after a port are always very busy and the profs are asking for assistance with their tests, so I'll now return to my office to complete my afternoon of work. The Academic Dean who was supposed to be here from the beginning is now on board (he was in a bicycle accident and has now recovered sufficiently to report to the ship). There is a welcoming party for him tonight and we also set our clocks ahead another hour tonight, so I probably won't get to the blog tonight.

I hope all of you are doing well. Some of you say you can't use the comment section. If there's any specific info that you would like to hear about/tell me about, let me know on my yahoo account: gregory92866@yahoo.com

till later . . .

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2008 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Travellady said...

Nancy, Thank-you so much for taking the time to write and sharing your experiences. What a wonderful opportunity and adventure you are on. I look forward to reading your remaining posts. You have inspired me to look for a similar opportunity. I look forward to seeing all your pictures when you return. Love, Dottie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home